Wow, I don't even know where to start. I feel like I am so behind everyone. All the other people in my pod have experience and most of the time I don't feel like I know where to start. I Know that I will catch up and it would really help if we had our books. I guess that the book store got our books in finally, but I got tired of waiting for them to come so I ordered them online, so now I am still waiting for them. I hope they come soon, so that I can start reading. I know that this is just the beginning, but I love being part of this program and I know this will all be worth it.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry, I spelled some stuff wrong and had to edit the first post. You can do it! I felt exactly like you did last year. If you are ever bored look at some of our blogs from first year. I promise it does get better. You can do it! Get all the help you can from your TA's they are awesome! Good luck, you will be better than you think. Enjoy this semester, don't let clinic stress you.
Post a Comment