CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So last time I forgot to blog, so I am making sure I blog today before I go home. Today in clinic we went over the inst. again and then learned to scale the posterior teeth. I feel a lot better about scaling this time than I did last time. Joni helped me figure out the correct end for the montana Jack cause I was a little confused about that. We practiced on the typodont for almost the whole clinic time and I am blogging right now because my hands are a little tired. I know that this blogg is supposed to be about clinic, but I will be so happy when this week is over. we have had the most work to do this week. Ethics paper, case study, 2 tests and quizes and ofcourse all the other work normally required and then we have to go to the dh confrence on friday and saturday. I am kind of excited to go, but there is just so much stuff to do. Anyways, cant wait for next clinic so we can scale on each other.

0 comments: