CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Great day at the VA, finally!

Today was the first day at the VA that I didn't feel like it was a total waste of time. I had 3 pts. today which was nice because we didn't ever get to schedule 09:30 pts. last semester. I really like having Connie as my inst. Even though I had 3 pts. I still only did 8 quads because 2 of the pts. didn't have that much left to do. It was great giving injections with a board examiner watching and giving feedback after. I feel like I am really going to learn a lot from her this semester which makes me excited to go instead of dreading it everytime. I did 2 quads of a III as an exam and only missed 1 spot. Yeah! I finally feel like everything is comming together. I've had a great first week and I hope that the rest of the semester is just as good! I miss my old VA group, but on the bright side i'll get to know a couple of people that I don't know that well. :)

2 comments:

jAcKi said...

That's great Tif. I go tomorrow and I hope that it's as rewarding as your day. It's good to feel like you are doing so great isn't it?

Megan said...

I think that Connie will be a great instructor too. That is good you were able to get 2 quads of a 3. Perio at the VA is usually hard to find.