Yay, I am finally finished! I got 100% on the clinical hygiene boards. I have been going crazy the last couple of weeks thinking of all the things that I might have done incorrectly or forgot to fill out, but it turns out that I did everything just right. No one will probably ever care what score I got as long as I passed, but for now I am just going to continue to be proud of myself and very happy that I am finished. It's so nice to know that I will never have to find another pt or be stressed out all night wondering if they are going to show up and qualify for boards. It's nice that everything is falling into place, finally. Now I just need to find a job, but that is a whole different post......
Oh yeah, Is there anyone reading this blog. I think I am going to keep using it and hopefully stay in touch with everyone and want to link you page to mine, or keep it there if you are still using your hygiene one. Please leave me a message..........
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Finally finished
Posted by tiffers at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats on scoring 100%!!! You're amazing. I am also very glad to be done with boards. And yeah, I'm still using my dental hygiene blog, so I'll keep posting about looking for jobs and stuff. Congratulations again. :)
Holy Moly a 100% is rocking!!! Tiff you are the bomb! Good luck on the job hunt. Talk to ya later.
Hey Tiff!
I just thought I would let you know that I read your blog so keep posting! I have a different blog now it is adamandmegandahl.blogspot.com! Keep in touch and good luck with the job hunt!
Post a Comment