This post doesn't even get a title! Today was kind of crazy, but I don't really know why. I think that I am starting to get stressed out again about getting all of the requirements finished. I had actually scheduled 3 different patients for today! I gave away 1 and the other cancelled then the person that I gave one of the patients to ended up having a spare, so I ended up with the one that I scheduled first. My pt. was 15 and had tons of calculus all over the place. 1B on the maxilla and class II on the bottom even though she didn't have any bone loss. I only finished one quad of class II. I don't know what my problem is. I am still so slow at everything. The only excuse I have is that I started late, but only like a half hour. I still wouldn't have gotten done if I had started one time. Well at least I had a pt. in the chair. It just seems like a lot of work for one quad. Oh yeah, I took 4 bwx and passed off 3 pe's. I declared her an exam because I still need a class II exam, so I will have to do 2 pt. to finish the exam, but I didn't want to wait until I had a full mouth of class II. I guess I will see how that works out. I really like having Angie as my inst. today was the first time I have had her this semester and I am the CA next week, so I am kind of sad about that. My patients are confirmed for Wed. hopefully they show up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment