CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

round 2

Okay, I already blogged, but for some reason it didn't post. Long story short. Had a pt. couldn't get ahold of them, found another pt. then I had 2. Gave one away to someone that needed one. finished 3 quads and 3 pe's and had lots of time left over.

Gave my pt away for next week to schedule my dad, but his mom has cancer and he can't make it now I need to find a pt. for Monday and give another scheduled pt to someone so that I can have him come back cause I need him.

Sorry about the grammar, but I didn't feel like writing everything again.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

Hey, I have a class V patient who might want to come in on Monday. Do you still need her?

The Pyper's! said...

I love the way you put it. Um.... seriously what is your luck with patients?? Did you piss the scaling god off? ha ha