I had the best summer and it is still so nice outside that I am still not really ready for school to be in session, but after tomorrow I will be off again until next thursday. I am going to Bearlake again with my friends and now that I know how to wakeboard I love every minute of it. As far as school goes, this week has been pretty busy for me so far.
On Tuesday I was at the VA. I was pretty anxious to go there and didn't really sleep much the night before. I picked up Alyse at 630 and for a minute I thought that we were going to be late, but we got there at around 720 and had plenty of time to set up. I felt totally unprepaired to see a pt. at 8. I couldn't get my computer to work and had to check my pt. hhx on the inst. computer and then later it kicked me out and sent my notes before I had finished typing them so then inst. Hanson had to pull them up so that I could finish them. I guess that I am glad that we kind of got thrown into seeing pt. because now I have some quads finished, but at the time it was pretty overwhelming to not really know where anything was, some of the inst. were different than what we have, both of the pt. that I seen were on a lot of meds and have lots of different problems and I had no idea what most of the meds are even for, it's kind of hard to figure out which ones are important and which ones aren't. I think that once we all get used to the computer system then we will really enjoy the VA, however I really hate the commute.
Today at Weber we had a lab day and it was really kind of nice to go over some things before seeing a pt. there. It was kind of ironic that we have a review day after I had already seen class III and 5 pt. at the VA. We had some time to do an OD on each other, and I used most of my time exploring cause I feel better about probing than I do about exploring. We also went over sharpening, but most of my inst. were sharp because I had sharpened them last year. My goal is to sharpen them often so that I don't have to try to do it when they are really bad. I have people scheduled for almost the whole month of Septemeber. Hopefully they show up this year.
So, 6 quads, 2 PA's and one PE down.... Many more to go.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
First week of school!
Posted by tiffers at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment