CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, I'm almost done with 1b's already..........

Today I had two new pts. and they were both 1B's. I guess it was kind of nice to have an easy start to get back into the swing of things and they both showed up on time!!!! My first pt. had sealants that can be done but I didn't get to them yet today, so were going to do them next time. My afternoon pt. was pretty hard for a 1B. I thought that he had enough calculus to be a class II but he didn't have bone loss. He is 18 and had never had his teeth cleaned and still a 1B, go figure! I heard a lot of people today say that they had class II and III pts., so yeah for them. A couple of pts didn't show up, I feel bad for people not having a pt. on the first day. :( So total for today is 8 quads 1b, 4 bwx and 1 pano. It's kind of funny that when school is in I count down requirments instead of days.

0 comments: