CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The VA
I finally got some perio at the VA. I had a class III and decided to do an exam to get one of them out of the way. I missed 5 spots on the first half of the mouth and 1 spot on the second half of the mouth. I felt pretty good about it. My pt. already had probing done so I scaled the entire time. In the afternoon, I had another V. It went good, I didn't miss anything.

WSU
This morning was kind of rough. When I went to get my inst. I noticed that one of my probes was broke and the morning went down hill after that. On the bright side My pt. was 2 quads III and 2 quads II. I took bwx and cleaned 1 quad III. My pt. also qualified for mock boards and he said he would come in. I am just kind of worried because he has 4 supernummary teeth erupted and atleast 2 more that aren't erupted that we can see on the BWX so those teeth can't be used for boards. Inst. Perry wants me to do a pano so that he can use it in class. I'm going to take it next time. My afternoon pt. was a class II and I did my exam. It went good, but my pt. had her kid with her and she made a big mess with the markers and kept trying to see what I was doing. I did good on my exam and now I only have one more exam to do.

1 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

Hi Love... I miss seeing you on clinic days! :( Anyway way to go on only having one more exam - that is so nice to get things out of the way. And I am so jealous you found a MOCKBOARD!! I am getting really nervous about that!