My morning pt. didn't show up even though last night he said that he would be there. He had called from my flyer I made, but was also a recall pt. When I called him this morning he said he didn't know it was today. Whatever. He was a 1b anyways. I had the interpreter call one of the names they had given me and she was willing to come in. She had never had her teeth cleaned, but just as luck would have it she was still a 1b, which was fine I guess since she didn't end up getting there until 9:20 anyways.
My afternoon pt. also didn't show up. I had emailed them inst. and talked to my pt. wife last night and she said that he was coming in. At 12:45, I called her again and she said that she gave him directions and money and told him to be 15 min. early. I though he might still be coming but he never did. Luckly someone called in who just happened to be a name that they had emailed me last week and she was able to come in. She said that it would take her a half hour. I think that she finally got there at 1:35. Luckly Julie was the CA and willing to help me chart. I finished her on time. So total for today. 4 quads 1b and 4 quads 5, both of which I don't need. I guess I should be happy that someone came in cause there was a lot of us today without a pt. or really really late pts. I am starting to get a little worried about finding a mockboard pt as well as getting class II and III pt since I am pretty sure they won't let you graduate with only seeing 1b and V pts. Too bad. Oh and to top the day off, I think I left my inst. in the ultra sonic and maybe left my computer on. Hopefully nobody noticed, but I have a feeling we will be getting an email about it and I'll have to go pick up my inst. in Nic's office. Ahhhhhhh days like this make me wish that I would have been a nurse or something........
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Here we go again........
Posted by tiffers at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment