CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mockboards

Today went good. I my appt. was at 800 which I was glad about. I think that I would have been more nervous if I had to wait until the afternoon. I really didn't expect to pass and am actually pretty happy about the score that I recieved. The biggest lesson that I learned is that I need to check and double check the calculus before I submit extra teeth. There were seventeen clicks in the quad that I submitted plus I submitted 3 extra teeth. So I got to clean a lot more teeth than I really needed to. Well now I will know for next time. I am just waiting to be the student examiner. Glad we have a few of these before we have to do it for real. I think the paperwork is the worst part.

0 comments: