CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

VA

My morning pt. was a class V. I didn't miss anything. I was done by 920. We couldn't take x-rays because for some the program wasn't working, so I dismissed my pt. without doing them. Around 1100 I got a pt that just needed x-rays so I did a pano and BWX so that was good. My afternoon pt. didn't show up. They found someone to come in and since Becky didn't have a pt. either we flipped a coin. She won! Diane said that she had a pt. but they didn't show up either. Spent the rest of my time helping others chart and tried to stay busy. It sucks to spend the whole day down there for a class V that I don't even need that took me less than 2 hours to do. I spent way longer than that getting there......... Sorry about all the complaining, but I'm starting to stress aobut all the perio that I still need. I feel like I wasted a whole day. Hope I have good pt. on thursday. Both of them are new pts. and 1 had never had a cleaning, but that doesn't always matter anyways.

1 comments:

darikamurphy-off campus student said...

Hi, my name is Darika Murphy. I am an off campus Weber student earning my bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene. I earned my A.S. in dental hygiene from Salt Lake Community College ’07 and am working full time as a dental hygienist in the Salt Lake Valley. I can empathize the frustrations of finding the patients you need and having them show-up. I would love to provide you with any feedback or questions you have (hygiene school experience, board exams, after graduation work experience, etc.) Hope to hear from you!