CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Clinic on Tuesday

I had to go into clinic today because my pt wasn't able to come in on Thursday because he is going to Mexico until June and is leaving tomorrow. I was supposed to go to the VA today, but thankfully Professor Alexander said that I could switch days for the VA if someone would trade me. Holli was nice enough to trade with me and everything worked out great in the end. I finished 3 quads of a III. He had never had his teeth cleaned and he is 44. He was the hardest pt. that I have seen. I had to change the suction twice because it kept getting clogged up with calculus. I haven't had it get so clogged up before. I missed quite a few spots too. To bad that he was my last class III exam cause I definately wont get a 4 on this one. I'm just glad he came and I am now that much closer to finishing my requirements. Also, I did 3 PE's today. I think that we kept prof. Bossenberger pretty busy today. I seemed like most of us had pretty hard pts. today. my fulcrum finger hurts!!!!

0 comments: