CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

VA

So today was really my last day at the VA, even though I celebrated the last day with the girls last week. I had a really didn't want to come here today. I didn't really care about what quads I got, and the people that needed the harder pts. got them, but what I really wanted to do was pass off some PE's. I still had the arestin, perio file and blood glucose to do. Obviously, we can't do the glucose here, but I was hoping to get the other two done today. I passed off two of the arestin, because 2 of the 3 pts. I had today needed it, but no such luck on the perio file. I have 2 new pts. next thursday so hopefully I can pass off the last 2 pe's then. I really hope so because I really don't want to have an incomplete. How does that even work anyways, do they give you a grade after you complete everything? I don't know and don't really want to find out. Well, 12 more quads that are extra. Crazy! If anyone is reading this and knows how to put music on your blog, will you let me know, cause I can't get it to work. thanks

0 comments: