Today I had a pt scheduled that hasn't been in for a cleaning for about 8 years and was a class III last time, so I figured that there would be a good chance that she would be again. She said that she didn't have any money. Since I still need class III's and time is running out, I told her that if she came in then I would pay for her tx. Well, surprise surprise, she didn't show up. So after about 20 min. I decided to try to find another pt. There was a guy waiting in the waiting room and I asked him if he wanted a cleaning. He wouldn't let me do any x-rays, which I also need, but he was 3 quads of a III. He was 52 and never had a cleaning! I have had a lot of pts. that have never had a cleaning this year. I did 2 quads and missed 2 spots. I wish that this pt. would have been my exam, but I used my pt. on Tuesday as my last class III exam. I feel so much better about getting my requirements now htat this week is done. I need to find pts. that need PA's, I try to get them to let me take them, but either nobody wants them or needs them. I can't believe that this semester is almost over. I think that it goes faster than school normally does because we are all focused on getting requirements, so I guess that is good. Until next time!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment