I should have known better, but against my better judgement I decided to schedule my stepmoms husband (long story). When I talked to her yesterday she said that he wasn't comming in, but that she would be there. If you were to read my posts from last year, she didn't show up then either. She hasn't had her teeth cleaned forever and really hates going to the dentist and has to have nitrous whenever she has an appt, so mostly I am just mad that I didn't get to pass off that PE, my last one, Yeah. So, luckly for me, Emily has a family that actually supports what she is doing and had a spare pt. and they agreed to let me see them. Thanks Emily! In the afternoon I had a 1b and did some scanx bwx and used the APP on him because he is a smoker. I am not ver good at using that. Even though my pts were pretty easy, I feel like I was atleast able to pass off some of my requirements. Sorry if this post doesn't make any sense because of all the rambling on and on. I have the VA on thursday and then we are off for spring break and to study for boards.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment