I really haven't wanted to come to clinic lately. Today was a crappy day. I should have just stayed home. In the morning I had a class V pt. that I had done the OD on last time. I really think that he should have been more than a class V. He took me forever to scale and it didn't help that he had to get up to go to the bathroom 3 times during the appt. Then he tells me that his wife is going to be mad that he isn't done yet. All the talking didn't really help with the time. I had another pt. scheduled for 09:30 to start, but ofcourse when I am running late they come early. Claire didn't have a pt, so I let her have her, but told her that if she ended up being a class IV then I needed her, but she could have the rest. The pt. ended up being 3 quads of a III and one quad of a IV, so it worked out perfectly for both of us.
In the afternoon I had one of the easiest pts. that I have ever seen. I was able to do some scanx pa's on her. I was a little worried about doing a full mouth with them since I haven't used them yet, but luckly for me Mr. Solomen was in there and he helped us (there were 3 of us trying to use them). It went really well and I think that I am going to use them for the rest of the semester. The x-rays turned out really well and I think they are a lot clearer than the digital. I don't think they are as fast as digital because you have to go get them and get everything ready and then you have to wait if someone is scanning theirs in, but it is still better than conventional and digital in my opinion.
Since I have a bad attitude, I'll try to focus on the positive........ I only need one more quad of a class IV, 4 quads of a class V, 8 quads of 1a, 4 quads 1b, 5 more PA's, 3 sets of scanx x-rays, 2 more pe's and ofcourse I have to do my clinic simulation day and my eaglesoft pt. It is going to be so nice to have everything done.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
man......Are we done yet?
Posted by tiffers at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment