CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mockboards 2

I glad that we have mockboards, but I am really glad that we don't do them everyday. There was some sort of scheduling problem, so there were 5 people in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. Some people in the morning didn't get to be and examiner or recorder, and in the afternoon we had all of us in there and we weren't able to do things the way we were supposed to. Everything was kind of confusing and took a lot longer than it would have to get the inst. over. My pt. showed up on time and everything went well. I missed points for not having x-rays, but I was able to get some PA's for her other quad after the cleaning, so I won't have to miss points for that next time. I am mostly just glad that I had a pt. that qualified and was able to have the practice for boards. Oh, and I got some PA's done, so that is one step closer to having my x-ray requirements complete. Our clinic group still hasn't learned how to use the phosphor plates, so I think I might just try to figure it out on my own cause I heard that it isn't that hard and that people like using it. I think it will be great for me because I really hate using the digital sensor, but like to get the results quickly. I am now almost done with my x-ray requirements and don't want to be stressing about getting them done at the end of the semester.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I can teach you the phosphor plates. How did you do on your mockboards? It is a crazy time.

Chelsea said...

That's crazy about the scheduling problem. I can see that making the day really frustrating for everyone. Like you said, atlease you had a mockboard pt and got the experience.