This morning I had a pt that was a board pt. last year and still had 2 quads that weren't cleaned yet. I thought that He might qualify again, but he didn't have big enough deposits. They said that he qould qualify for mockboards. I scheduled him and am gave him to someone cause I already have one. Knock on wood! He was a class III and tells me that he dosn't have any money to pay for his cleaning. I did 2 quads and paid for it. I know that there is still time, but I didn't want to just sit there doing nothing when I could have a class III in my chair. Hopefully, I don't have to pay for much more tx. cause I am broke myself. I really just want to have everything done.
In the afternoon, I had a returning class III pt. I finished the 2 quads that I had left. It was done by around 2. It is kind of nice to just get to scale. Now I am done with my class III exams, I have 2 more pe's to do. I traded nicole some quads of a class II pt. for 2 kids. Pretty fair trade if you ask me. I was starting to get worried about finding kids to do since there aren't any names on the recall list. What happened to all the pts. that want to come in? All of the kids that I have had so far wouldn't be a IA if they came in now and I don't know where to find any.
We went over the scanX system at pod rap, so I think that I will try that next time. It doesn't seem that hard, but I don't want to mess them up.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Done with class III exams
Posted by tiffers at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment