CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

snow snow and more snow...........

It was snowing when I woke up this morning and it hasn't stopped all day! At 8:10 there was one person in the waiting room. I was really worried that my pt. wouldn't show up, but he got here at around 8:20. I only had 2 quads of a class IV to do, so it still worked out ok. In the afternoon I had a recall pt. that was a pretty hard class II. I don't really need any more class II's and I was actually hoping that she was a class V since I still need to do one more exam, but I am sure I will get some class V's at the VA. Most of the time I think that a lot of pts. are pretty inconsiderate when they don't show up or cancel at the last minute, but this semester we have had 3 really bad snow storms on Monday night/Tuesday morning and I have only had one no-show and one cancelation the day of, so even though my pts. probably aren't reading this, I am really grateful that people have been showing up for me this semester. I feel bad for the people that keep having pts. no-show. I wish that I had extra pts. to share. I have been having spring fever really bad. I am sooooo ready to graduate. The good thing is this semester is flying by.:)

Oh yeah, by the time I left, there was atleast 6 inches of snow on my car and I got stuck trying to back out of the parking lot. I tried several times and finally someone helped push my car out of the snow. They cancelled tonights classes. It seems like they never cancel the day classes no matter how bad it snows. What's up with that. I guess it would be hard to get to make up all our time, but it really isn't safe for us or our pts. to have to drive in this weather. Luckly, we got to leave as soon as we were done, so no pod rap today.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Ya, too bad they waited until we were already done with clinic to cancel classes! They did cancel the VA the next day for us, but it ended up being a really nice day actually!