I am so happy that I only have to go to the VA one more time. It is kind of annoying to go there when you don't need any requiremets. I had a class IV this morning, but Connie had me and Alyse trade pts. which was fine with me, but not ok with someone else there (not to mention any names) I got a lecture about how it wasn't professional and that we shouldn't "trade" pts. It seems like you can never win! It wasn't my idea and I was just following instructions from my instructor and ofcourse we asked the pts. if it was okay first. I did do some injections before Alyse was ready, so that was nice to have more practice. My afternoon pt. didn't show up, so I just helped everyone chart because we didn't have a CA today. Today seemed like a big waste of day, 4 quads of IB and 5 injections all day. I do like having Connie as my inst. and I like having her watch me give anesthesia. I feel pretty good about the clinical part of that exam, if only I was prepared for the written part. I think I better start studying :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment