CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Done

I am finally finished with all my requirements! My morning pt. didn't make it until 915, but he let me do nitrous which is the only requirement that I had left. Yeah! My afternoon pt. isn't here yet and isn't answering her phone. I really wanted to see someone hard because it is our last day. I think I am going to sharpen my instruments so they are ready for boards. Crazy, but the next time I am seeing pts. here it will be for boards.

So, it's now 6:30 and my afternoon pt. just called me to find out when I can schedule her. Uggh....I am so sick of dealing with retarded people! What part of this is my last appt. didn't she understand? I'm still not sure if my board pt. can come in on my assigned time. I really hope so cause I don't know where to find another one....


0 comments: