CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I almost forgot to post today! As of this post I have 25 posts so unless something exciting happens this will probably be my last post of the semester. Clinic has been a lot different than I expected it to be. It seems to be kind of a rollercoaster ride for me, some days I really enjoy it and others not so much. I think the thing that I am having the hardest time with is I feel that with some inst. we get really inconsistant information. I know that nobody is perfect and I am certainly not, but I think that this is something that could be improved and would help us out tremendously. Today clinic was kind of uneventful. We went over emergency procedures and where everything is stored. Then we had about an hour to work on anything that we need to do. All of the people in my pod had to pass off sealants, so that took pretty much the whole time. Passed off 2 more pe's so I only have one more left that I will do on wed. I am writing this after radiology, I am diffinately glad that radiology is finished. We took the practical exam today. It went pretty well I think, but I guess we will see if I pass or not. My goal for clinic on wed. is to read over some things in the clinic manual and get there early so that I am all ready when it is time to start. One of my friends is comming in; hopefully she is still my friend after wed.

0 comments: