Time goes by so quickly!!! I am ready for a break and it will be really nice to have one, but at the same time clinic goes by so fast and I never really feel like I have enough time. Well, for the next two clinic times we get to be either the patient or the operator for the whole time, so I think that that will give us a good idea of what our clinic time will really be like. We are already paired up and lis and I get to work together. I am excited to be parterners with someone that I haven't worked with before. I didn't get as much stuff done today as I would have liked, and only passed off 1 pe, but I barely got that done in the last minute. This weekend I am going to reread over some of the things that we have learned to make sure that I am prepared. Oh ya, I got my loopes a few weeks ago and I am starting to get use to them. They help with probing a lot. I am glad that I got them in enough time to get used to them while I am just practicing.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment