CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today was our first patient day. It was a good day and went better than I expected. Time flew by for me, but im sure that my patient wouldn't think so. I expained to her what to expect, but I don't think that you really know until you are in the chair for a couple hours. She did a good job though. I only got through to OHI, and my x-ray time ended up being in the middle of probing, so that was kind of out of order, but my x-rays were excellent for me atleast so I was excited about that. I think that I am really slow, some people seem to go so fast, but for me I think it is important to go slow and do the best job i can the first time so I don't have to go back and fix a lot of stuff. The only think that I forgot (atleast that I lnow about is that I forgot to have the patient sign for the x-rays, but I will have her sign it next time.

0 comments: