Well I don't really know what to day about today. I guess I will just consider this a learning experience and try to learn from it. I thought that I was prepared for today, but now I am not really sure if i am prepared for patients at all. I realize that I am not the only student in the clinic, but I felt really frustrated at the amount of time that I spent waiting for an OD check. I don't usually complain, but it seemed like I was waiting forever. Today I almost freaked out. Today was the first day that I questioned if I really want to be here. I know that this is what I want to do, but I just hope that I can improve enough and be a good hygienist one day.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment