My patient showed up! Ya There were 5 of us sitting there waiting for them to show up and they finally did, about a half hour late but atleast they showed up. The thing that is annoying is that they never answered when lis tried to confirm, so we had no idea if they were comming or not. It seems that people are just inconsiderate when it comes to this kind of stuff. Then I found out that there are 7 kids in the family, so that might have something to do with it. IDK! I was able to finish my patient and took 2 bwx and a pano. I think that half of the clinic took pano's today. Now my pano requirements are done! yeah. I don't think that professor M was to impressed with my x-ray taking skills. The pano turned out good, but the bwx were crap and they didn't consent to retakes so I had to leave them like they were. Have to reschedule for sealants because I didn't have enough time to finish them. I am not really sure that I like working on kids. I am sure that I am not going to be working in a pedo office when I graduate. My patient was good, but after I disclosed she wanted to look in the mirror the whole time. She had a lot of plaque and her whole mouth was pink. I think that it took me as long to deplaque as it would to scale calculus. I am just glad that I had a pt. today. Thanks Lis! I think that you should schedule all my patients from now on. :) just in case you don't have enough to do.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
ha ha ...yeah just give me your list and I will call and confirm them... jk
Yeah I really think that half of us did do a pano!! Anyway you are awesome - and you got done!
It was so frustrating not to be able to do retakes!! I had one BWX that was total crap! Oh well!
Post a Comment