So it is 1:30 am and like most nights I can't sleep, so I am on the internet reading random dental hygiene blogs and read something on somones blog that I thought was soooo funny. and couldn't stop lasughing when I read it. I was going to email it to the entire class, but my email isn't working right now, so I guess you only get to read it if you read my blog. So here it is. (this post is a couple years old from girl that graduated in 2007, I don't remember her name)
Anyhow, while we were waiting for an x-ray room, I started an OD and got to probe a little bit. While so doing, he asked me how his "dental forskin" was? It took me by surprise. I thought I heard him say forskin, so I asked again, and he said, my dental forskin, you know, by gums. Hello...WHO SAYS THAT, OR BETTER YET, WHO THINKS OF THEIR GUMS IN SUCH A WAY? None the less, I was able to get 14 PA's and 4 BW done. He'll be back next week, hopefully he'll leave his creative terms at home.
Friday, February 29, 2008
This is soooo funny
Posted by tiffers at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment