Today my pt. showed up almost on time. I was able to complete 4 bwx and a pano and full mouth scale. I didn't have to retake any of the x-rays, but when I was mounting them I accidentally put in two of the molar films instead of the premolar so now it looks like the premolar was not acceptable. I was kind of nervous about the pano because I haven't taken one on a real patient but it went okay. I decided to use my pt. as an exam, but I probably shouldn't have. Right now I totally feel like I am going to fail at clinic. Anyways, I was able to finish scaling his whole mouth. this is a first for me, so I guess that is good. I wasn't able to polish or floss, but it was time to check out and he didn't care. Oh yeah, I also forgot to print the tx. I was trying to do it at the same time as the walkout, but the tx didn't print. Ughh. There are probably other things that I didn't do, but that is all I can think of right now. Goal for next time. I need to get better at charting restorations but I dom't really know how to get better at that except for practice. I also need to explore better before I get a scale check. I can't wait until this is over.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment