CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today my little sister was dmy patient. I was a little worried that she wouldn't show or would be really late because I tried to call her all day yesterday and couldn't get ahold of her. She called me at 12:30 last night and wanted to know what time that she had to be here. She made it but was about 25 min. late so I got off to a late start. It is soooo stressful wondering if people are going to show up. Everything went pretty well, but I only got one quad done and missed one spot. I feel okay about it cause it was really my first patient that I have scaled. Still need to work on my time, but i got my patient walked out on time so that is good I guess. I wanted her to be my exam, but I changed my mind. I think that I need some more practice first. Well, people are starting to come in so I am going to leave. Not the last one to leave today!!!

1 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

Yah!! I am glad that she at least came! Next time just tell her that her appt. is at 7:30 ha ha