Today I had a patient return that was originally classified as a class I but at scale check Costley decided that he would be a class II. When He got here he informed me that he would have to leave early to go to work. I was able to clean his whole mouth, but I wasn't able to get all of the spots before he left, so technically I only get credit for 3 quad and he has to come back so that I can finish. I feel kind of bad that he has to come here 3 times, but next time should be quick. It feels good that I finally had a pt that isn't a 1A. The calculus was hard for me to get off and there was more than I had seen before, but it was a good learning experience for me, and I didn't cause tissue trama so that is a good thing. Oh yeah my pt had a hard time opening his mouth and couldn't even get the bite block in, so that made everything that much more difficult. I am going to take some inst. home and practice on the typodont again because I am still having a hard time with some spots. My mom in comming in on monday, but I am kind of nervous. I think that it is easier with a pt that you don't know.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yeah for Class II! You are so lucky....
P.S. You look smokin hot in your 1st pic with th boy!! Go tiff!!
Post a Comment