I am ready for a break. Things went pretty well today. My pt. showed up on time so that is a good start for me. She was a 1b which is okay cause I have the od's done for the rest of the quads, so I was actually hoping for a easy pt. I took 4 bwx today and that was the last of the x-rays that I need I think. I might need some more digital. What I didn't do was pass off some pe's. I don't know what my problem is with doing them. I just seem to forget until it is too late. Oh yeah, I didn't miss any spots. Costley is always able to find something I swear, but not today. I was getting kind of nervous while she was exploring waiting to write something down, but nothing.
I got my paper work back from my appt. on monday and I am kind of annoyed by it. Everything was good until professionalism, I got a 2 on it and it didn't have a comment except the time utilization was circled. The reason that I am mad is that I started the appt. late because my other pt. didn't show, so I started her around 830 and was able to scale 2 quads of a class III. I guess that I just think that there should be more comments if they are going to give you a 2.
I guess I better stop writing cause I just remembered that it is my turn to bring a snack tomorrow, so I better get to making something. 4 more clinic days left. Hope I can find some sealants to do.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
is it over yet?
Posted by tiffers at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
a two for that!!!! THat is such crap! We should have a chat about that!
Post a Comment