Today we got to come in for a couple of hours to do a screening. I wasn't quite sure exactly what to expect, but it went okay I guess. I am glad that we got to do it, but I think that we should have done it a week or two ago and maybe had a little more notice. I couldn't find any patients to come in, but I showed up anyways hoping that someone would let me do some x-rays or something. When I was trying to call someone to come in, Celeste said that she had someone coming in that she thought might be a board pt, but didn't need her anymore, so I was able to screen her. I haven't had that much experience with complicated hhx, so that was a treat. Also the pt. didn't bring any money, so I offered to pay for her x-rays, since she needed them and I needed them and I was there. She ended up being 2 quads of a class III and 1 fo a II. She can only come in on one of the Wednesdays that we have left, so I am going to try and move some people around in my schedule, but if not I will just give her away. I think that I have another III coming in on Wed, but you never know. I was able to do 10 digital pa's (I needed 8), so now all I need is 1 more set of bwx and I will be done with x-rays. Yeah!!!! So if anyone reading this needs to take x-rays, I would be more than happy to let you do them. Today, was a lot of work. After the clinic, I had to study for dental meds and then take the test since today was the last day. I am tired and glad that it is finally the weekend. I confirmed my pt. for monday, so hopefully he shows up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment