CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

yeah!!!

Okay I couldn't think of a title. There are only 3 more weeks of clinic and well class also I guess, but I can't even be happy about almost being done with this semester because I am so worried about getting everything done.

My patients showed up! Yep that's right, both of them. I double booked and both confirmed yesterday, so I gave one of them away to Alyse who didn't have a pt., so It all worked out. I have been fealing really frustrated with clinic lately, but I don't really know why. Today I was nervous to have prof. Costley, but I am not sure why cause I really liked having her at the first of the semester. Everything went fine, I guess I just get used to having one inst. and then they change.

The pt that I had today was a return from last week. She didn't have bone loss, but angie classified her as 1b on the top and II on the bottom, but I thought that she should have been a full II and Costley agreed with me. She was my exam. I missed lots of spots. It was kind of funny though because when Costley was checking she only found 2 spots on the maxilla and was about to say great job, then on the bottom I missed a lot more than 2. I even started on the bottom. I don't know what my problem is. I went way over on time also, so I am sure I won't get a very good grade, but I am just glad to have another exam done. I meant to pass off some pe's, but I forgot and when I remembered I had already cleaned everything. I better get on them cause I still have 6 (I think) left.

Alyse's pt. was soo cute. She kept falling asleep and snoring. It was funny. She needs a full mouth which Alyse doesn't need, but I do. I was going to do them at the end of the appt. but she wasn't done in time. Hopefully I will be able to find the last of the pa's that I need. Just in case you don't know, Alyse kicks butt and I wish some of her skills would rub off on me.

I signed up to do the screening on friday, which I am sooo glad that we are able to do, but I wasn't sure I we were doing it for sure until today and I tried to call some people, but nobody answered their phone. I am going to try again tomorrow cause I really need to find some class III. I also need sealants. It's kind of hard searching for 2 totally different requirements since the class III probably won't need sealants. '

K- this post is forever long. I need to get off the computer since I still need to read for dental hygiene and haven't even looked at the stuff for meds test. peace out!!!!!

0 comments: