CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

no show again!!!!!

I think I am going to lose it!!!! Seriously. I called my pt. on Friday and he said that he would for sure be here. I called him again this morning when he was 15 min late and he said that he was having car problems and that he would call me back. 10 min later he called and said that he wasn't going to make it. I almost started crying. I need every pt. to show up and with my track record it isn't looking very good. Luckly there was a pt. that I guess Lis couldn't get ahold of, but she showed up anyways, so I got her today. She was 3 quads of a class III and 1 quad of a II. I cleaned 2 quads of the III. I only missed 2 spots on the right side and was feeling pretty good about it and then I did the left and missed like 5. I was trying to hurry, but even after I knew where the spots where I could hardly get them off.

I can't get a hold of my pt. for wed. If I can't tonight I am just going to try to find someone else cause I can't not have a pt. Oh yeah, Alyse and I had a pt scheduled for this wed and the 23rd, but she found out today that someone else had already scheduled cleaned him. Uggh.... this scheduling thing sucks. One more thing, I put my water bottle in the fridge door before clinic started and after clinic it was gone, but the joke is really on them, cause I have a huge cold sore on my lip. So if you are reading this and took a water bottle that wasn't yours, you might end up this a cold sore!!!!

1 comments:

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

HAHAHA. That is funny. Nothing like sharing water bottles. I am sorry about your now show luck. I have a couple patients if you need one.